Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02251 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,885 Lari (¥83,723) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)