Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.683 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,544 Lari (2,260 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)