Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13029 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,470 Lari (Mex$ 11,282) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)