Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13497 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,592 Lari (Mex$ 11,792) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)