Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,530 Lari (﷼ 20,942,781) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)