Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02301 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,557 Lari (¥111,134) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)