Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,714 Lari (¥72,684) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)