Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02328 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Lari (¥84,058) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)