Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02304 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,964 Lari (¥172,030) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)