Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,570 Lari (2,044,449 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)