Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,457 Lari (1,903,874 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)