Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 GEL / MGA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,454 Lari (4,229,468 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)