Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02231 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,585 Lari (71,023 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)