Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14221 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,665 Lari (Mex$ 11,705) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)