Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03803 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 641 Lari (₨16,859) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)