Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04174 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,606 Lari (₨38,483) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)