Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15422 GEL / MDL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,441 Lari (9,342 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)