Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12518 GEL / MDL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,872 Lari (22,940 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)