Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13396 GEL / MDL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 12% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,412 Lari (10,539 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)