Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01934 GEL / ALL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,516 Lari (181,841 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)