Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01948 GEL / ALL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,208 Lari (164,654 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)