Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02266 GEL / ALL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,534 Lari (67,701 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)