Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,554 Lari (2,523 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)