Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34849 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,082 Lari (元11,715) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)