Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37415 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,769 Lari (元4,728) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)