Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38824 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,767 Lari (4,551元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)