Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03683 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,432 Lari (₨38,884) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)