Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03729 GEL / BTN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,574 Lari (95,845 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (37 minutes ago)