Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28404 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,694 Lari (5,963 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (22 minutes ago)