Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04226 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,507 Lari (35,663 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)