Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04334 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,412 Lari (32,573 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)