Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04169 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,504 Lari (36,083 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)