Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09293 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,394 Lari (14,997₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)