Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,813 Lari (€675) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)