Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.889 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,078 Lari (€719) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)