Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,871 Lari (R$ 2,474) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (41 minutes ago)