Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,721 Lari (R$ 2,265) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)