Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,616 Lari (R$ 2,232) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)