Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13988 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,575 Lari (Mex$ 11,256) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (17 minutes ago)