Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00356 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,126 Lari (CH$878,040) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)