Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18058 GEL / ZAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,650 Lari (R 9,140) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)