Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,571 Lari (3,482 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)