Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.602 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 19,964 Lari (33,184 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)