Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,086 Lari (4,588TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)