Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,041 prices entered by 497 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,540 Lari (﷼ 23,843,676) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)