Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,948 Lari (L 18,824) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)