Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10247 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Lari (L 18,177) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (41 minutes ago)