Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00912 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,548 Lari (169,729 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)