Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 GEL / UZS *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,531 Lari (5,574,084 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (27 minutes ago)