Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GEL / UZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,538 Lari (4,697,957 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)