Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,870 Lari (€1,410) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (26 minutes ago)