Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,908 Lari (€640) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)