Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,560 Lari (2,222 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)