Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,205 Lari (4,885 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)