Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,445 Lari (2,037 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)