Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05349 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,599 Lari (Php67,283) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)