Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38568 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,850 Lari ($b4,796) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)