Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34583 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,838 Lari ($b5,314) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (33 minutes ago)