Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38624 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,741 Lari ($b4,507) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)