Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37157 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,845 Lari ($b4,966) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)