Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38549 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,813 Lari ($b9,891) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (38 minutes ago)