Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00702 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,473 Lari (209,652 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)