Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,499 Lari (203,293 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)