Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.078 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,997 Lari (€649) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)