Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.018 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,755 Lari (€582) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (30 minutes ago)