Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27450 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,763 Lari (6,424 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)