Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26798 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,643 Lari (6,131 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)