Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25687 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,116 Lari (12,131 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)