Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,039 Lari (Rp 11,493,583) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)