Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.566 GEL / GHS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,318 Lari (GH₵5,858) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)