Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 GEL / GHS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,657 Lari (GH₵3,235) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)