Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00725 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,268 Lari (174,958 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)