Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00755 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,368 Lari (181,320 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)