Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.614 GEL / GHS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 18,267 Lari (GH₵29,732) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)