Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.559 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,047 Lari (RM5,453) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)