Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08591 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,551 Lari (52,969 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)