Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.796 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,549 Lari (S/. 1,945) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)