Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,679 Lari (﷼ 2,563) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)