Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,422 Lari (﷼ 24,664,489) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)