Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,528 Lari (﷼ 20,413,872) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (32 minutes ago)