Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,856 Lari (1,644,307 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)