Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Lari (2,407 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)